This Cookies Policy defines rules for storage and access to information on the user’s devices with the help of Cookies’ files. It is used for electronically supplied services requested by the user, through Wielkopolski Indyk, based in Mosina.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – means Wielkopolski Indyk based in 62-050 Mosina, Bolesławiec 12A, which provides electronical services and stores and accesses information in user’s devices.
- Cookies – are computer data, mainly small text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies that are placed by the Administrator in Website User’s end-devices and are connected to the electronically provided services through the Website Service..
- Outside Cookies – means Cookies that are placed by the Administrator’s partners through the Website Service.
- Service – means the website that is used by the Administrator to host an internet service under the “www.wielkopolski-indyk.pl” and “www.wielkopolski-indyk.com.pl” domain.
- Device – means electronic devices that is used by the Website User to access the service’s websites
- User – means the entity to which – in compliance with the Regulations and laws – electronic services can be provided or to which an agreement on provision of electronically services can be concluded.
§ 2 Types of used cookies
- The cookies that are used by the administrator are safe for the user’s devices. Especially this way, it is impossible to receive a virus or any other unwanted program on the user’s device. Those files allow to identify programs used by the Website User and adjust the Service individually for every Website User. Cookies usually have the name of the domain, storage time on the Device and their assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two basic types of cookies:
- Session cookies: are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Saved information are then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The cookies’ mechanism does not allow to download any personal data or any other confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies: are stored in the end-deive of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them. Ending a browser session or turning the Device off does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any other confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the ability to limit or disable access of the cookies file from his Device. In this case, it will be possible to use the Service without functions that do need cookie files in order to work.
§ 3 Cookie’s objectives
adjusting the website content of the Service to the User’s preferences and to optimize the usage of the Service’s websites.
- The administrator uses own Cookies in order to realize processes that are crucial for the full website functionality, especially adjusting the website content of the Service to the User’s preferences and to optimize the usage of the Service’s websites. Those files allow to recognize main parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the website adjusted to its individual needs.
- The Service’s Administrator uses Outside Cookies in order to gather general and anonymous statistic data through the analytical tool Google Analytics (Administrator of the Outside Cookies: Google Inc based in the USA)
- The Service’s Administrator uses Outside Cookies in order to display ads that are matched to the specific preferences of the User with the help of ad tool Google AdSense (Administrator of the Outside Cookies: Google Inc based in the USA).
§ 4 Managing cookie files – storage and access
- The User can individually and at all times change the settings regarding the Cookies files. These settings specify the terms of storages and access of the Cookies files to the User’s device. The settings (which were mentioned in the sentence before) can be changed by the User through browser settings or service configuration. Those settings can be changed that way that they automatically block cookies files in the browser’s settings or inform every time when Cookies are to be placed in the User’s Device. Detailed information about abilities and methods of cookies service are available in the software’s settings (browser). Below there is described how to change settings in some web browsers:
- The User can delete the Cookies files at all times using the available function in the web browser the user is using.
- The restriction of the cookies files’ usage can influence some functionality that is available on the Service’s website.